User Tools

Site Tools


minutes:2009-09-05-concommeeting

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
minutes:2009-09-05-concommeeting [2009/09/05 10:31]
jer Created Minutes
minutes:2009-09-05-concommeeting [2017/01/14 11:24] (current)
Line 18: Line 18:
   * Angie Fox - Dealer'​s Room   * Angie Fox - Dealer'​s Room
   * Yanni Kuznia - Lit Track   * Yanni Kuznia - Lit Track
-  * Cylithria Dubois - ConSuite/​Food Track+  * Cylithria Dubois - ConSuite/​Food Track/Supplier of more Slaves
   * Dan Eckerd - Logistics   * Dan Eckerd - Logistics
   * David Adams - Webcomics   * David Adams - Webcomics
 +  * Rachael Acklin - Signs and Graphics
 +  * Troy Aklin - Signs and Graphics
  
 =====Staff-to-Be===== =====Staff-to-Be=====
-  * Rachael Acklin 
-  * Troy Aklin 
  
 ======Agenda====== ======Agenda======
Line 32: Line 32:
   * GoH Liaisons   * GoH Liaisons
     * No Micki, may have something to say on this     * No Micki, may have something to say on this
 +    * We have a Liaison for Howard Tayler
   * Community Manager   * Community Manager
     * Ron, contact Mara and ensure she can post on the list.     * Ron, contact Mara and ensure she can post on the list.
Line 58: Line 59:
   * Geeks with Guns    * Geeks with Guns 
     * Garrett, who did you suggest?     * Garrett, who did you suggest?
-  * Signs +  * Signs & Graphics 
-    * Nobody+    * We just scooped up Troy and Rachael Acklin for this job
   * Charity Auction   * Charity Auction
     * Are we even going to do one?     * Are we even going to do one?
Line 71: Line 72:
   * You may not leave this meeting until it is complete.   * You may not leave this meeting until it is complete.
  
-  * Guests of Honor - Current+=====Guests of Honor=====
   * Jeanne and Spider Robinson   * Jeanne and Spider Robinson
   * Karl Schroeder   * Karl Schroeder
   * Howard Tayler   * Howard Tayler
   * need Tech GoHs   * need Tech GoHs
 +    * Much discussion to come!!
  
 =====T-shirts===== =====T-shirts=====
-Howard Tayler has offered art for our convention. +  * Howard Tayler has offered art for our convention. 
-We will make sure there is room for a “cleavage cut” on a T-Shirt.+  ​* ​We will make sure there is room for a “cleavage cut” on a T-Shirt.
  
 =====Wiki ===== =====Wiki =====
-Use it! +  * Use it! 
-Love it! +  ​* ​Love it! 
-Update it!+  ​* ​Update it!
  
 ======Individual Reporting====== ======Individual Reporting======
 +=====Jer=====
 +  * Hotel - goddamnit jer, why aren't you done with the friggin floor layouts.
  
 +=====Angie=====
 +  * Budget - Would like volunteers
 +  * GoH Tables?
  
-======Next Meeting======+=====Mara===== 
 +  * Ad rates - Same as last year? 
 +    * Jer/Mara will find the updated rates and move to those.
  
 +=====Death=====
 +  * Almost took one of your members one meeting ago
 +  * It didn't even make the minutes
 +  * Sorry Micki
  
-======SMOS Dinners======+=====Cylithria===== 
 +  * Green room?
  
 +=====Dan Eckerd=====
 +  * Has truck costs pretty much in hand...needs to determine distances and such
 +
 +=====Rachael=====
 +  * Needs a volunteer
 +  * If you need a sign, make a request on the [[:​signage]] page.
 +  * If you need a graphic, make a request on the [[:​graphics]] page.
 +
 +======Next Meeting======
 +  * We will figure that shit out, and letcha know. Word. It will be about a month from now.
 +
 +======SMOS Dinners======
 +  Jer: Hey, the sex last night, it wasn't terrible.\\
 +  Randy: Thanks!
 +  * Mara is hosting on the 26th of September
  
-Meeting proper adjourned at x:xx+Meeting proper adjourned at 2:19pm by **Jer Lance**
minutes/2009-09-05-concommeeting.1252171901.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/01/14 11:24 (external edit)